Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 3 - El Paso, TX - San Antonio, TX

Kobs signing in for entry number 2. 
 Day 3 was a doosie...after waking up in El Paso I took off and  visited Barnett Harley-Davidson - They claim to be the "World's Largest" and I believe it.  This dealership is about four times the size of any dealership I have ever seen and I have seen quite a few.  I met with Ray Ray and Oscar.  These guys do the detailing and after talking shop with them, they know what they are talking about.  Needless to say the largest Harley shop in the world had about 10 details lined up at 9 am...these guys put in some work.  These pictures don't do the dealership justice, but I took them anyway.  Next I stopped by Mr. Motorcycle - they claim to be have "World's Largest Selection of Powersports Vehicles" and with two buildings full of nearly 30 brands, I wouldn't contest their claim.  So I went BIG today going for the "Worlds Largest", afterall I am in Texas.  Then I proceeded to drive 10 hours through the "Worlds Longest" stretch of nothingness between El Paso and San Antonio.  Then Passed out. Signing off.

No comments: